5 Reasons Why an Air Purifier Can Protect Your Health in 2020
As we navigate these unprecedented times together, finding a way to breathe safe and healthy air is every homeowner’s priority right now. The experts at ComfortAire Heating Cooling have just what you need to do that—an air purifier. These systems can help deliver high-quality indoor air at a time when we’re home more than ever. Ask us about installation today by calling 715-325-3969.
What Is an Air Purifier?
It’s an indoor air quality system that’s designed to capture and kill airborne contaminants, including certain viruses, bacteria, and allergens. These units clump pollutants together and eliminate them as contaminated air passes through.
Benefits of an Air Purifier
- Clean air. Purifiers kill pathogens circulating through the air quietly and efficiently, creating a much healthier environment in your home. In fact, some air purification systems are proven to eliminate up to 99 percent of airborne contaminants, including those that cause common colds.
- Allergy control. Allergies are one of the worst parts of springtime, and when you open your windows to let in fresh air this time of year, those allergens can get inside and trigger annoying sneezing episodes. A home air purifier can help filter all that out, so you can enjoy the spring breeze without worrying about getting a stuffy or runny nose.
- Odor control. Many airborne pollutants stem from common household chores, like cooking or cleaning. By filtering out air contaminants, air purifiers also get rid of odors caused by those pathogens, making your house smell fresher.
- Cleaner home. Every homeowner knows how difficult it is to keep their home clean—especially when you have pets. A purification system can help cut down on the mess by capturing dust, pet hair, and dander, making for an easier time cleaning around the house.
- Longer HVAC life. As part of your heating and cooling systems, your indoor air filter works to capture circulating contaminants—like a less-efficient purifier. However, that filter can get clogged with those pollutants. When that happens, your furnace or A/C will work extra hard to push air through the filter, putting excess stress on the system that could lead to a breakdown. Air purifiers can handle the job of a filter much more easily, resulting in HVAC systems that run smoothly and efficiently.
Trust ComfortAire for Top-Notch Indoor Air Quality
No matter what your needs are, the professionals at ComfortAire are ready to install the right air quality system for you. We proudly service systems of all shapes and sizes, including those made by Bryant®. You can rest assured that we’ll have you breathing easier in no time—just call us today at 715-325-3969 in Wisconsin Rapids or 715-342-0911 in Stevens Point (or contact us online).